3.31.2010 | 0 Comments
Because I love design so much, I want for everyone to come into their home or room and have an AHHHH moment. You know that feeling when everything is organized, clean, beautiful and well thought out? It’s wonderful, especially for those that have or are expecting children. I also realize that although there might be some money set aside to purchase a few new pieces of furniture, there might not be any extra funds left over to hire an Interior Designer to help pull it all together and make it work. Well now, for one lucky family I have decided to host a design contest. I will donate 20 design hours to the winner, over a $1500.00 value! This includes going to your home and reviewing one space of your choice to makeover,put together a design scheme,show you different options for furniture/paint/accessories and room layout.The winner will be chosen randomly (to all my friends)!
Rules of the contest
1. Send me a short paragraph on why you should be chosen for a room makeover before April 30th, 2010.
2. If chosen you will be contacted with in ten days to schedule a date to have our first meeting.
3. Although we can use existing pieces to keep cost low and items from other locations, a minimum of $650 most be purchased through American Living Furniture.
4. All 20 hours will be used towards one room of your choice excluding bathroom, kitchens and those areas which require construction and permits. Painting and minor handyman work is acceptable.
5. If more time is requested by you, an additional fee of $75.00 an hour will be billed.
6. Although I do offer construction management services, this contest does not include home remodel.If that is something you are interested in, a separate proposal can be added to the 20 hours included as the winner of the contest.
7. Winner agrees to allow American Living Furniture to take before and after pictures and post on the web site and/or use for any other advertisement. Your full name and address will not be disclosed.
8.Working hours are flexible however, please keep in mind that most of the project will take place during regular business hours, therefore area chosen needs to be accessible during these times.
Please feel free to contact me should you have any questions and don’t forget to include the following information when you enter:
Name, phone number, address, e-mail and the best time to reach you
Along with a short paragraph on why you should be chosen.
You can also send in a short video if you would like. Send all information to email@example.com, title”Design Contest”.
I look forward to hearing from you….good luck!