3.09.2011 | 0 Comments
There is new, lower pricing on the Aerial Crib, the Loom Crib, the Loom Changer, and the Two-Wide Changer.
These are the lowest prices EVER!
If you are thinking about purchasing or creating a registry with great quality pieces that are just as stunning NOW is the time.
American Living Furniture seeks out only the best companies to represent; after all I am a mommy too!
MBD/Nurserworks not only has beautiful pieces but they take pride in the fact that they have never had a recall, and work very hard every day to keep it this way! Here are several facts every new parent should know:
- Go above and beyond regulations. Aside from passing the CPSC’s federal safety standards and being JPMA certified, they put their factories through even more strenuous safety criteria, passing both the meticulous Canadian and Japanese safety requirements as well.
- Paint is ultra-safe. One example of the above is the non-toxic paint standards at MDB. They exceed JPMA regulations and go through annual paint tests. The results: To call paint “safe” means it has toxic materials under 300ppm, for a company to claim “low toxicity” means they have paint with toxicity below 90ppm – at MDB, the paint levels come in at less than 2ppm.
- Teething rail is safe. Teething rail has also been tested and is phthalates safe.
- Never settle for “good enough”. They have created their own rigorous quality control programs to stay ahead of industry standards,
- Obsessive about quality – and check over and over again. They care about the details, by taking extra steps in to think about “hidden hardware”.
We will be receiving brand new finish samples very soon, make an appointment today to be one of the first to view!